A truly delicious cake for any occassion! This Bar One cake is a real treat!
Recipe Source: www.stork.co.za
- 220ml Stork Bake margarine
- 125ml cocoa
- 5ml coffee
- 250ml water
- 440ml self raising flour
- 2 extra large eggs
- 350ml sugar
- 190ml milk
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 150g Bar-One, cut into pieces
- 100g milk chocolate
- 110ml cream
- 5ml Stork Bake margarine
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Melt the Stork Bake margarine. Add the cocoa, coffee and water and heat together until warm.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence, milk and self raising flour.
- Add the warm cocoa/Stork mixture to the egg and flour mixture and mix together.
- Pour into a baking tray or cake tin.
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes at 180ºC.
- Melt all the ingredients together.
- Make sure the sauce is warm when the cake comes out the oven.
- Pour the sauce over the cake as soon as you remove it from the oven.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate pieces once the cake has cooled.
- Temperature 180 oC
- Baking time:
- Serves: 8 – 10