A fun twist on traditional popcorn. Sure to be a hit with the kids! And a very clever party treat!
Recipe source: www.tastykitchen.com
- 1-½ cup Melted Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate
- ¼ cups margarine
- 1-½ cup White Cake Mix
- 6 cups Popcorn (popped)
- ¼ cups Sprinkles
- Make the popcorn and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Add the margarine to the chocolate and stir until it is melted.
- Then add the cake mix to the chocolate and margarine mixture.
- Pour the coating onto the popcorn and coat evenly. Toss it using 2 spoons so the mixture covers the popcorn
- Pour the popcorn out onto cookie sheets to cool/harden. Sprinkle immediately with your choice of sprinkles.
- Wait until fully hardened (if you can) and enjoy!