Serve on their own or with cake or ice cream. Or even dip into a mug of hot coffee or hot cocoa.
These chocolate barks will never not get eaten!
What you need:
- 1 large slab milk chocolate
- 1 large slab white chocolate
- A generous portion of chopped Crunchie chocolate bars
- Hundreds and thousands
What to do:
- Heat the milk and white chocolate in separate bowls until they have fully melted.
- Line a large, flat baking tray with baking paper. Pour the milk chocolate onto the paper and smooth it with the back of a spoon to create an even layer.
- Next add the white chocolate, creating whatever patterns you like. Keep a little bit of the chocolate mixture to add later if you need it.
- Spread the toppings over the chocolate, adding more chocolate on top if needed to keep them in place.
- Keep in the fridge for around 30 minutes until the chocolate has set.
- Break off into pieces and enjoy.