With Halloween around the corner here are some fairly easy healthy recipes to try on your kiddies.
Banana Ghost Pops
Skip the Halloween cake pops for this just-as-yummy (and totally cute) alternative: banana and coconut ghost sticks!
- Ice cream stick
- 1 cup Orange juice
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate chips or raisins
- What to do:
- Peel banana and cut in half
- Stick on an ice cream stick and place in the freezer until hard
- Once hard dip in orange juice and roll in shredded coconut,
- Add chocolate chips for eyes and nose
- Jelly already made (colour and flavour of your choice but reds and greens work best)
What to do:
- Cut top off oranges and peel out the orange inside.
- Place jelly into orange and wait to set.
- Once set use a spoon to mix up so it looks authentic.