By Heidi Janit
Yes, it is Halloween tonight!
Throwing a last minute party? Need more snacks for the kids?
Here are some last minute ideas to help you along!
Oreo spider cookies:
All you need are some Oreos, icing, pretzels and smarties or astros.
What you need:
Brown smarties, astros or M&M’s
Chocolate cupcakes (store bought if need be)
Icing and green food colouring
What to do:
- Scoop out the centre of the cupcakes and fill with the smarties, astros or M&M’s if desired
- Cover the top of the cupcakes with a generous amount of the icing
- Insert a sweet into the cupcake to make the nose
- Using the brown smarties, insert into each cupcake to form the eyes.
- Place 2 short lengths of licorice above the eyes to make eyebrows.
- Place an inverted cone on top.
- Place long licorice pieces under the cone hat to make the hair