Yes, this cake has just two ingredients – Nutella and eggs. From www.kidspot.com.au comes this delicious and easy recipe.
- 4 large eggs
- 240 grams Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced). Line a 20cm round spring-form cake pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Place eggs into mixing bowl and beat on high speed until the mixture triples in volume. This will take 5-7 minutes.
- Spoon Nutella into a medium glass bowl and microwave for 15-20 seconds until it is soft.
- Spoon one third of the egg mixture and fold using a metal spoon to mix in Nutella until entirely combined. Continue with another third of egg mixture and then again until all the egg and Nutella is combined.
- Spoon mixture into cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer placed into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan entirely, before removing from pan. Slice and serve.