This cake is like one giant Oreo Cookie! Yum!
Recipe Source: adapted from www.oreo.com
- 1 (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix box
- 200 grams semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups Orly Whip
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 2 (9-inch) round pans as directed on package. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min.. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped Orly Whip and crushed cookies.
- Place 1 cake layer on plate, spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread top with chocolate glaze; let stand 10 min. or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Last but not least – enjoy with a cuppa