Looking for a healthier snack option for kids? This is sure to please!
- 1/2 box spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil + 1 tblspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zuchinni, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup grated cheese (mozzarella or cheddar or tussers)
- kosher salt
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and zucchini and cook until soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the vegetables with the spaghetti, eggs, and cheese. Season with ½ teaspoon salt. Combine well.
- Heat the remaining ¼ cup of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook ½ cup portions of the spaghetti mixture until golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side.