CAITLYN DE BEER www.caitlyndebeer.com.
Caitlyn de Beer (aka: Kit) is a mum on a mission to inspire other mums to love themselves, their lives and not only their kids. She’s a life coach who’s coached over 450 individuals, a keynote speaker, Psychology university lecturer & creator of best-selling online mums course: The guilt-free mum. Caitlyn also hosts a podcast channel: ‘The UnPodcast: It’s about you’, which was voted by News24 as one of the top 5 parenting podcasts in South Africa. When she’s not working with mums through her online programs/speaking at events, you’ll find her playing with her 2 young kids in the garden, on a long run with her husband, perhaps drinking wine on her patio or at her beach house where she finds her inspiration.
DIGESTING LOVE IS FOCUSED ON INSPIRING YOU TO..
• Do an honest reflection of where you’re at
• Learn about how your mind/habits works
• Heal your relationship with food and your body
• Create a healthy lifestyle free of obsessing or anxiety
• Slow down and turn inwards
• Recognise your potential & have the courage to tap into it
MAMA: YOU’RE ENOUGH (New course)
A 4-week intimate online group program for mums on a mission to love themselves whole-heartedly! We look at positive self talk, building a healthy self-esteem, home exercises for busy mums & making YOU a priority amidst your chaos.
- 2 Master class videos
- 3 lives on Zoom with Caitlyn
- Weekly Homework activities
- Home workout program for mums (2 options)
- Access to Caitlyn on whats app
This course has the potential to take you from self-critical-mama to mama on a mission ready to love EVERY part of her…and in turn effect the way her kids see themselves, and how they build their self esteems.