TASTY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAISE IN 35 Minutes ( Serves 4-6 )
x1 and half sachet tomato paste
x1 R80 Mince
x1 half a packet of chopped mushrooms
x1 Onion chopped fine
x1 Packet Spaghetti or Noodles of choice
Garlic and Herb spice
Pepper and Salt
Green Pepper chopped fine and Baby spinach
Cheese of choice
LOOKS BLAND RIGHT, TRUST ME ITS GREAT for you and your toddler.
- With 3 teaspoon olive oil, Sautee your onions and then add your mince
- Add your spices to your acquired taste (2 teaspoon level tomato and herb spice, sprinkle salt and pepper)
- When mince is almost fully brown, add sachet of tomato paste, mix in and cook. Add water as tomato paste gets thick then add your mushrooms.
- Taste to see if you want to add more tomato paste or spices.
- Add your baby spinach and green pepper in last 10 minutes of cooking. Add water as you go along to acquired thickness of sauce otherwise its too tomatoey. I usually add the last half a sachet halfway through cooking.
- Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat, then switch off for 10 minutes, cook again for another 10 minutes then set and leave to rest. When ready to dish heat up again.
- Put your pot on the boil ad 2 table spoon olive oil and sprinkle salt, once boiling add spaghetti or noodles. Cook till soft.
- Add any cheese and serve with a side salad.